LA Parks Portal
Update Your Park Inventory Portal
Agencies that own or manage a park in Los Angeles County must update their park inventory data annually as a requirement of eligibility to receive Measure A funds (See Section 1.3 under the Grants Administration Manual). Updates will include park names, park locations, park sizes, and quantity and condition of identified standard amenities within each park, as described in the Parks Need Assessment. Verifying existing data and providing any necessary updates is required to remain in Good Standing with the District.
Sign Up for Portal Access
- Go to laparksportal.org
- Click on the Log In link in the upper right of the page.
- Click Sign Up on the login screen.
You can also navigate directly to laparksportal.org/signup/
- Next, select your agency from the dropdown and fill out the fields that appear on the next screen.
- An email will be sent on your behalf to review your request to sign up.
Note: If you are the first person from your agency to sign up, an email will be sent to the managers of the website to approve your request and create your account. If you already have an Agency Manager at your organization, they will be notified and can review and approve your request.
- Upon approval, you’ll receive an email from email@example.com with your password, which you can also reset in your User Profile or by using the Forgot Password link on the login page.
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation immediately after registering, please check your spam box. If you still have not received the confirmation then, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.