LA Parks Portal
Update Your Park Inventory Data
Agencies that own or manage a park in Los Angeles County must update their park inventory data annually as a requirement of eligibility to receive Measure A funds and remain in Good Standing with the District (See Grants Administration Manual). Verifying existing data and providing necessary updates include park names, locations, and sizes, and the quantity and condition of identified standard amenities within each park (as described in the Parks Need Assessment).
Sign Up for Portal Access
- Go to laparksportal.org
- Click on the Log In link on the page’s upper right.
- Click Sign Up on the login screen.
You can also navigate directly to laparksportal.org/signup/
- Next, select your agency from the dropdown and fill out the fields that appear on the next screen.
- The system will send an email on your behalf for review and approval.
Note: If you are the first person from your agency to sign up, an email will be sent to the website managers to approve your request and create your account. If your organization already has an Agency Manager signed up, they will be notified and can review and approve your request.
- Upon approval, you’ll receive an email from email@example.com with your password, which you can reset in your User Profile or by using the Forgot Password link on the login page.
Note: Please check your spam box if you do not receive a confirmation immediately after registering. If you still have not received the confirmation then, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.