The Los Angeles Regional Parks and Open Space District (RPOSD) has updated the Measure A Grants Administrative Manual (GAM). This document will officially take into effect in March 2021 and will be reflected in all grant administration and procedures. It is currently available for preview.
Revisions have been made to the following sections of the Measure A GAM:
- Section 1.9 – Branding Policy
- Section 2.1.9 – Planning and Design Projects using Annual Allocations
- Section 2.2.1-2.2.3 – Evaluation Criteria – Natural Lands, Local Beaches, Water Conservation and Protection Program (Category 3), Regional Recreation, Multi-Use Trails and Accessibility Program (Category 4), and Acquisition-Only Competitive Grant Programs
- Section 2.4 – Technical Assistance Program
- Section 3.3.6 – Community Engagement and Outreach (Virtual Engagement)
- Section 3.4.4 – Eligible/Ineligible Expenses for Grants
- Section 3.4.4 – Advanced Funds Policy
- Section 3.4.4 – Supporting documentation requirements for Grant reimbursements
- Section 3.4.8 – Eligible/Ineligible Expenses for Maintenance and Servicing
- Section 3.4.8 – Supporting documentation requirements for Maintenance and Servicing reimbursements
- Appendix B – Displacement Avoidance Goals and Objectives
Clarity regarding incurred costs under Measure A*:
Payments/Claims – All costs incurred prior to March 1, 2021, will be processed pursuant to the Measure A GAM in effect as of February 28, 2021. The District will accept eligible indirect and overhead rates submitted by grantees for reimbursement. The District may require documentation in order to determine the eligibility of those rates. Grantees should be prepared to provide additional back-up documents and/or written explanation of these costs.
Payments/Claims – All costs incurred on or after March 1, 2021, will be processed pursuant to the Measure A GAM in effect as of March 1, 2021.
*This is relevant to Measure A ONLY. All Prop A claims/payments submitted will be processed pursuant to the current Prop A guidelines; we have not updated the Prop A GAM as of yet. The District anticipates updates to the Prop A GAM, consistent with the updates to the Measure A GAM, in the near future. Click here for Proposition A GAM