A Town Hall has been scheduled on March 4, 2021 at 1:00PM for those who were unable to attend the one that took place on February 23, 2021. Updates to the Measure A Grants Administration Manual (GAM) effective March 2021 will be introduced at this virtual event. Links to attend are provided after registration and the opportunity to register will close at the start of the event.
The Los Angeles Regional Parks and Open Space District (RPOSD) has updated the Measure A Grants Administrative Manual (GAM). This document went into effect on March 1, 2021 and will be reflected in all grant administration and procedures. It is currently available for preview.
Revisions have been made to the following sections of the Measure A GAM:
- Section 1.9 – Branding Policy
- Section 2.1.9 – Planning and Design Projects using Annual Allocations
- Section 2.2.1-2.2.3 – Evaluation Criteria – Natural Lands, Local Beaches, Water Conservation and Protection Program (Category 3), Regional Recreation, Multi-Use Trails and Accessibility Program (Category 4), and Acquisition-Only Competitive Grant Programs
- Section 2.4 – Technical Assistance Program
- Section 3.3.6 – Community Engagement and Outreach (Virtual Engagement)
- Section 3.4.4 – Eligible/Ineligible Expenses for Grants
- Section 3.4.4 – Advanced Funds Policy
- Section 3.4.4 – Supporting documentation requirements for Grant reimbursements
- Section 3.4.8 – Eligible/Ineligible Expenses for Maintenance and Servicing
- Section 3.4.8 – Supporting documentation requirements for Maintenance and Servicing reimbursements
- Appendix B – Displacement Avoidance Goals and Objectives