Do you have experience working with grant programs and funding? Are you passionate about improving your community? Are you detail orientated, a phenomenal teammate, love collaborating with others, and building relationships? Do you love acting as a liaison between other agencies? Are you analytical and love thinking outside of the box to find solutions? Then you should consider applying to join our team as a Grants Officer!
At RPOSD, Grants Officers:
Click here for a PDF copy of the job bulletin for this role. Those interested in this position are highly recommended to review this document thoroughly. Please note that the employment for this role is facilitated by the Los Angeles County Department of Parks and Recreation under the promotional title of Program Manager I (Grants Administrator).
DEADLINE: June 13, 2019
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
- Go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/lacounty and create an account.
- Type “Program Manager I (Grants Administrator)” or “D0977J” on the Search Bar.
- Open the job listing by clicking on the title.
- Click the green “APPLY” button.
- Proceed to fill out the forms and answer all the questions online!